Hi all
I'm afraid we are still struggling with some glitches in the IntSci system but that should be improving.

Mary, the only thing I can suggest re you wanting to see emails all at once is to perhaps go to the archive page where you can see everything in one place (although to read the posts, you have to read individual emails)

The other thing I would suggest is that when you reply delete the already sent emails that you are replying to when you are done because otherwise your email can end up getting stuck because it is too big.

Cheers
Chrys