Hi (Once Again This Week),

In addition to my previous e-mail about challenges of TD research, I also
would like to ask about methods of integration. I have come across this many
times as a term but unfortunately couldn't find much about the methods
developed/used themselves. Assuming that almost all projects will require a
unique integration method designed for its specific characteristics, I don't
know why I do have the difficulty to find works explicitly talking about the
integration method used.

If you know good resources on actual methods used or have experiences of
yours, I'd appreciate much to hear about them.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,

A. Idil Gaziulusoy

Ph.D. Candidate

The University of Auckland

Sustainability Engineering Programme

“Since every particle in your body goes back to the first flaring forth of
space and time, you're really as old as the universe. So when you are
lobbying at your congressperson's office, or visiting your local utility, or
testifying at a hearing on nuclear waste, or standing up to protect an old
grove of redwoods, you are doing that not out of some personal whim, but in
the full authority of your 15 billions years."

-Joanna Macy

*Cave ab homine unius libri.*