Hi All,

I am looking for resources (articles, theses, reports) which explicitly
identify/list criteria and/or develop frameworks for assessment/evaluation
of transdisciplinary *Ph.D. research*.

I've found the below two so far:

Wickson, F., Carew, A. L., & Russell, A. W. (2006). Transdisciplinary
research: characteristics, quandaries and quality. *Futures, 38*(9),
1046-1059.

Mitrany, M., & Stokols, D. (2005). Gauging the transdisciplinary qualities
and outcomes of doctoral training programs. *Journal of Planning Education
and Research, 24*(4), 437-449.
I'd appreciate if you direct me to any other resources that you are aware
of/used/developed.

Regards,

A. Idil Gaziulusoy

Ph.D. Candidate

The University of Auckland

Sustainability Engineering Programme

Phone: +64 9 2730600 (ext. 7967)

“Since every particle in your body goes back to the first flaring forth of
space and time, you're really as old as the universe. So when you are
lobbying at your congressperson's office, or visiting your local utility, or
testifying at a hearing on nuclear waste, or standing up to protect an old
grove of redwoods, you are doing that not out of some personal whim, but in
the full authority of your 15 billions years."

-Joanna Macy

*Cave ab homine unius libri.*