(Apology for cross-listing!)

Dear Colleagues:

It is a great pleasure for me to announce you on behalf of the organization
committee of International Conference 2011 on Spatial Planning and
Sustainable Development (SPSD2011) to Kanazawa, Japan, 2011.

The conference will be held at Kanazawa University, Japan from 29-31, July
2011. Please note that due dates for pre-registration are March 15th to
April 15th, and March 15th for full-paper submissions. A peer review process
will be conducted for conference proceedings and after-conference
publication. A registration form can be downloaded from the conference site
from Feb 15th. There will be a conference registration fee of JP\10,000
(about 90 EUR or 120 USD for conference proceedings, welcome party),

We heartily invite all researchers, planners and other interested academics,
friends, partners to join the SPSD2011 in Kanazawa and look forward to
sharing valuable lessons learned and practiced.

If you need a hard copy of a conference letter for visa application, please
contact us via the following e-mail address

ma...@stu.kanazawa-u.ac.jp

to send your detailed information, which including your name, affiliation,
paper ID, paper title and address as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to seeing you this July, Kanazawa.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Mitsuhiko KAWAKAMI

Conference SPSD2011 Chairman,

School of Environmental Design, Kanazawa University