*GADER REALTORS EXCLUSIVE RAMADAN OFFER*

GADER REALTORS hereby exclusively brings a special Ramadan Offer for all the
Hard Working Real Estate Agents and Investors.

We are aware that a lot of investors and agents are having a hard time to
sell properties due to various reasons.

Gader Realtors specializes in moving the real estate market and is a
favorite of every developer in this region, we were the first ones to offer
good rates for MIZIN and BADRAH and sell Emaar Bawadi when nobody could.

Gader Realtors have launched an exclusive offer for those in problem, we as
a company backed by huge investors, access to over 80,000 direct investors
around the world and access to over 10,000 finance buyers in U.A.E. only,
will launch a heavy marketing/advertising campaign and will sell properties
in a period of 60 days provided your offers should be below market rate and
agents should be 100% direct with the sellers (if not we will discard you
right away), do realize our agents will work twice as hard to sell
your/investors' properties in this month, honesty is preferred and do
realize a huge cost is involved when it comes to advertisements and
marketing.

We will only provide 0.5% commission to the agent for properties worth more
than AED 3 million (includes transfer) and 1% if below AED 3 million
(includes transfer charges)

N.B: Inform us in advance if the seller has insufficient funds for the next
payment/installment, we will put him on priority list.

As a favor to your loved ones and friends forward this email to as many
agents as possible, let them make money as well.

Conditions:

1.   Agents should be direct with the Seller/Owner

2.   Properties should not be on POA or MOU and should be from the name
mentioned in the sale purchase agreement /contract, no secondary seller.

3.   Developer should be reputable

4.    Properties should be allowed to be financed.

5.   All the necessary documents should be made available on request

6.   No Top Ups allowed for our Cash Buyers

CONTACT:

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cell: 050-9021295 or 050-4549938

* *