Hi guys,

I have a one bedroom apartment and a studio in Marina Diamond!!

I have spoken to the Developer and Amlak will carry the Finance.

1 bed apartment in Marina Diamond, looking for 1500 p/sqft total sqft is 715
(aprox)

Studio apartment in Marina Diamond, Looking for 1500 p/sqft total sqft is
379 (aprox)

Thanks
Nick

Many Thanks

Nicholas Lysandrides
Residential Sales Consultant

www.wethinkspace.com

M: +971 55 605 8262 | T: +971 4 4224522 | F: +971 4 4224521
Office No. SK04, Damac Waves, Dubai Marina (East), PO Box 74143, Dubai, UAE.
Registered Real Estate Broker No. 650.

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by
replying to this e-mail.

The contents of this email are for the purpose of information only and do
not, in part or otherwise, legally obligate or bind the author or any other
party by way of a contractual agreement. A separate legal document must be
used for that purpose.  Contents of and the information contained in this
email are correct at the time this email was sent but are subject to change
without notification.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment.