Hello Agents

If you have clients for SHORT TERM RENTALS, you can choose and make bookings
online at www.dubaiapartments.biz by first registering on our site. We pay
good commissions anywhere from 2,5% to 15% (depending on property and time
of the period).  Please register yourself by going to the following link.
http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/register/agent/details.html

If you have properties *(FULLY FURNISHED ONLY)* of owners that would like to
do short lets, you may also register as an advertiser with us. We have NO
CHARGES FOR REGISTERING and if your properties are approved NO CHARGES FOR
LISTING. We only charge commissions on any bookings we give you (That are
paid!!). We will not ask you for owner's details. We only need a letter from
owner authorising you to manage his/her property.
You can list properties at
http://www.dubaiapartments.biz/register/advertiser/

We are the biggest SHORT TERM RENTAL PORTAL in dubai and would only cater to
reputed companies/owners/agents.

Thanks for your time and Best Regards,

Amir
Dubai Apartments