I AM THE OWNER OF A 3 BEDROOM PLUS MAID APARTMENT LOCATED IN MARINA HEIGHTS.
I AM INTERESTED IN RENTING THIS APARTMENT. THE DETAILS OF THE APARTMENT IS
AS BELOW
LOCATION   : DUBAI MARINA
BUILDING     : MARINA HEIGHTS
FLOOR         : 47TH FLOOR
VIEW             : SZR VIEW (BURJ DUBAI AND BURJ HOTEL CAN ALSO BE SEEN)
ROOMS        : 3 BEDROOM PLUS MAIDS
BATHS          : 2.5 BATHS PLUS 1 FULL MAID'S BATH
AVAILABLE    : IMMEDIATELY
OTHER          : FULLY FURNISHED AND FULLY EQUIPPED
RENT             : AED 220,000 (PREFERABLY ONE CHEQUE)

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CLIENTS.

THANKS
AMIR
+971-50-7686825