Hi Everybody

I have the following properties Directly with me for Rent in the Greens and
Springs
Location    Qty       Bedrooms            Rate
Greens       1         One Bedroom       75000/-   2 Cheques
Greens       2         Three Bedroom    155000/- 2 Cheques

!!! Special Offer !!!
Springs 2M 1         Four Bedroom      (160000/-)1 Cheque

Upgraded type 2M in Springs.       4 bedroom (2 with attached bath) + Maids
Room; 3 bathroom, 1 powder room. Closed Kitchen; Large hall, separate dining
room.

*Ground Floor:*

1 bedroom with attached bathroom

Closed Kitchen

Maids room/laundry

Sitting room

Dining Room

Powder Room.

Full wooden flooring

*First Floor:*

3 bedroom (Master with Attached bathroom)

Built in closets

TV lounge

1 full bathroom

 The villa itself is single row and is directly opposite to springs village.
Choithram is literally across the road. The villa has a fully landscaped and
irrigated garden and a two vehicle garage.
Thanks

Ahsan
050 6984217