Dear Owners /  Agents

Give more exposure to the properties you have for rentals. Register and List
your properties *ABSOLUTELY FREE* at www.rentdubai.com.

We have redesigned our site to a more professional one. Agents can now put
their company logo and their own photos. In addition, telephone number and
mobile numbers of the agents have also been added. We are soon coming with
great new and more powerful features.

Agents ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US CAN LOGIN AND UPDATE THEIR PROFILE. They
can upload the company logo and their own photos.

WE ARE ALSO SOON INTRODUCING XML FEED INTEGRATION

We have *NO CHARGES, NO COMMISSION *policy and ALL ENQUIRIES go direct to
you.

*This is a free service and with your support we intend to keep it a free
service till we can.* Since the launch of this portal many owners and agents
are already benefiting from this.

We get clients from all over the world looking for properties to rent in
Dubai.

You have nothing to loose, so hurry up.

Regards
www. <http://www.rentdubai.com/>rentdubai