Hello All

I am looking to buy a one bedroom in Downtown Burj Area for my self. My
preferences would be Burj Views, South Ridge although I am open to any high
rise building other than Executive Towers. Budget is very important for me.
Let me have your *ABSOLUTELY* *BEST PRICES* and let me know when I can view
them. I am NOT INTERESTED in rented units, unless they are getting vacant in
the next 2 months or so and there is assurity from the tenant that they will
move out.

Thanks
Amir
050-7686825
*
*
*Please do not call me if you DO NOT have any units in hand.*