Al seef, JLT, 2bed, 1700sqft for sale below market prize, only 2.2m aed,
vacant unit on high floor with good views...call me 056-7865771 viewing
anytime.thanks

--
*DANISH BAIG*
*Mob : 056 7865771 /  BB Pin :- 2B4A87EC*

*Dubai.UAE Po.Box 128513*
*Email : *  <danishba...@gmail.com> *d.b...@aceproperties.ae
<d.b...@aceproperties.ae> / danishbaig...@gmail.com
<danishbaig...@gmail.com>*

*Note:*

*If i'am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send me a
message from your mobile with your contact details and I will call you back
ASAP. Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
notice. If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
"REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us. This email
viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners & Brokers) - -
- These contacts are Overseas, in UAE and GCC - - - Email or Call to
Advertise Your Property with Us!*