*Very urgently required 1BHK for executive bachelors company staff
40K/1cheque! Ready to sign the contract right now, they are four in
numbers. Client is sitting in my office along with the cheque! Please call
me now with your direct availabilities at 052-9221027 we can close the deal
right now right away!!*

--
Best Regards.

*Muntazir Mehdi
                                        **M: * *+971-52-9221027*

*Property Consultant*

*A 7 Group Properties
Brokers
   **International
City, Dubai U.A.E          *

*Russia Cluster,V-03 Building, Shop No,11*

*www.a7properties.com <http://www.a7properties.com/>*

*ORN:**11647*

*BRN:**26423*