Looking active partner for Real Estate Company in Dubai

We are looking an active partner who have Five Years experience in *Real
Estate* market , Dubai. Who will manage full office.

ABOUT COMPANY

1-We have 10 active real estate agents

2-We are providing complete *marketing* support to our employees with
listings on Dubizzle and Property Finder to maximize output for our team

3- We have well *furnished office* in International City, we have space for
*more* the 20 agents in over office.

For more info Please *contact* with Mr. Abdul Ghani

Mobile 00971 50 2544264