Hi All,

We offer an exclusive selection of amazing, off plan boutique developments
in Melbourne and Brisbane.
All properties are end to end starting from 395,000 AUD with only 10%
deposit required and balance on completion.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cLkUjYdj_58/V6XWccJaYPI/AAAAAAAACZY/ePz29F8D7coSu0d8deHyRNwTL9tRtARKACLcB/s1600/Slider3.jpg>

We can assist your clients with mortgages, letting and management as well
as on sale of the property once the time is right.

Should you have clients or be interested to learn more about our projects
then please get in touch on i...@easypropertyinvest.com

Kind regards,
Martin