*Dear Associates, *
* *****Our exclusive properties *****

*DOWNTOWN : *

Ø  Downtown, Burj Residence tower 7 ,  2 Bedroom plus study size 1650 sqft,
higher floor,  fountain view asking price aed 4.4m  (VIEWING CAN BE POSSIBE
24 HOURS NOTICE )

*DUBAI MARINA: *

Cayan tower   , 1 bedroom size 875 sqft, The apartment is rented at 120k ,
Rented till Nov , No vacating letter , the apartment can be viewed anytime
, And if any buyer wants that notice to be given it can be arranged .,
asking price aed 1,775,000 net to the owner

*If this is Not of interest, I Apologize, and Please What’s app me, and I
will Remove you from the Distribution, *Waiting for your response

Best Regards
Muhammad Faisal Rana

*Please Call +971 56 7078625 / What’s App +971 52 4657570*