Dear All,

This is to introduce our company CBD Projects LLC.

Here is some general information on who we are and the services that CBD
Projects can offer:

CBD Projects is a professional interior design company, specializing in the
relocation and renovation of corporate offices and retail environments.  We
are space planners, interior designers and project managers, constructing
over 100 fit outs a year that range in size from 100m² to 5,000m².   At CBD
Projects we manage all facets of your design and fit out process, allowing
you time to focus on the other important aspects of your business.

To help you decide on what type of design and construction is appropriate
for your client, we can assist you by offering an initial no charge,
obligation free, fitout appraisal.  This means that we will undertake a
needs analysis to determine your space requirements, provide you with a
layout plan reflecting your brief, and provide you with a budget costing to
help determine the overall price.  Minor revisions are usually required in
the early stages, however, if you are then satisfied with our proposal; we
can begin work for you.

CBD Projects guarantees a fixed price and completion date.

For more information including a comprehensive project history please visit
us at www.cbdprojectsuae.com

In every client we successfully sign a deal, we offer you an attractive
commission % of the total project value.

Please do not hesitate to call Mr. Hicham on 050 5493370 for further
information.