Hi, I am not sure where to post, anyway i am running mac os, and have an
olio omg; i was forced to get a new hdd and now my otg won't connect to my
mac, i run ls/dev/tty.* but i get nothing. The light power led on the board
is lit, however i am  not able to connect, any help would be greatly
appreciated.