Hi IOIO user, Ytai

I am having a strange problem when trying to use analog input. In fact I
didn't even connect anything but just declaring ioio_.openAnalogInput(34)
causes the ioio
to reset endlessly. Even tried 32,33 and few more pin but the result is the
same. My boards IOIO OTG from sparkfun & seedstudio  but both exhibit the
same behavior.

When the line is commented out things are OK.

I guess the firmware is the latest since I bought it last month and
powering it through 5V rail.

Appreciate any help to solve it.

Thanks
Kannan