Hi,

After upgrading my Nexus 4 to Android 5.x it will no longer connect to my
IOIO OTG board using the Android Open Accessory protocol. No pop-up is
displayed.

After searching the IOIO Github repository, I found suggestions to update
the IOIO application firmware to resend a certain message, see the
following bug issue:
https://github.com/ytai/ioio/issues/130#issuecomment-383514187

Has anyone tested the fix by brtietz and can confirm that it is working?

/JP