Ping.  Does this approach look like it could satisfy your desire for a
more integrated group layer?  I'd really like to move VFIO forward,
we've been stalled on this long enough.  David Woodhouse, I think this
provides the quirking you're looking for for device like the Ricoh, do
you have any other requirements for a group layer?  Thanks,

Alex