On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 08:52:01AM -0600, Alex Williamson wrote:
> Assuming this works, it may be ok as a 3.7 fix, but if there was
> actually more than one device behind the alias we'd expose them as
> separate iommu groups.  I don't think that's what we want.  Maybe it
> should at least get a pr_warn.  Thanks,

True, we need something more generic as the real fix. When Florian
reports success I'll try to get this still into 3.6, otherwise to
-stable.

        Joerg

--
AMD Operating System Research Center

Advanced Micro Devices GmbH Einsteinring 24 85609 Dornach
General Managers: Alberto Bozzo
Registration: Dornach, Landkr. Muenchen; Registerger. Muenchen, HRB Nr. 43632