On Monday 10 March 2014, Ritesh Harjani wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Please find the following patch as refactoring of the common code out
> from arch/arm/mm/dma-mapping.c to lib/iommu-helper.c
>
> This is just an initial version of patch to get more details and to
> know if this is how we want to plan refactoring iommu code to
> lib/iommu-helper.
>
> Please let me know the changes/suggestion which you think in this ?

I find this hard to review. Can you try splitting it up into two patches,
where the first one rearranges the code with minimum moves, and the
second just moves unmodified functions to the new file?

For the changes to be useful, I think we need to move more code
into iommu-helper.c, and I would personally prefer to drop the
'lib_' prefix.

        Arnd