Hello,

This is v2 of the RFC I originally posted here:

 RFCv1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.iommu/5552

It's changed significantly since then, based on helpful feedback from
Alex. In particular, I no longer butcher the IOMMU API, instead making
use of a new iommu_attr to indicate that a domain requires support for
nesting.

All feedback welcome (this is still an RFC after all),

Cheers,

Will

Will Deacon (3):
  iommu: introduce domain attribute for nesting IOMMUs
  vfio/iommu_type1: add new VFIO_TYPE1_NESTING_IOMMU IOMMU type
  iommu/arm-smmu: add support for DOMAIN_ATTR_NESTING attribute

 drivers/vfio/vfio_iommu_type1.c |  56 +++++++++++++++++---
 include/linux/iommu.h           |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/vfio.h       |   2 +

2.0.0