Hi Nan,

I applied this patch with some formatting fixes, thanks. Details below:

From: "Xiao, Nan (Nan@HPS Performance, Beijing)" <nan.x...@hp.com>

git-am made this author-line out of your patch: "(Nan@HPS <(Nan@HPS>"

Which doesn't even look like a valid email address. I fixed it, but
please include a From: line in your future patches like this:

From: Xiao, Nan <nan.x...@hp.com>

This will guarantee that your patches will be accounted correctly.

Next is the patch subject. For iommu patches please use a prefix like
this: <arch>/<iommu>

In case of Intel VT-d this would look like "iommu/vt-d:", and my updated
subject line looks like:

Subject: x86/vt-d: Fix documentation of DRHD

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 06:22:42AM +0000, Xiao, Nan (Nan@HPS Performance,
Beijing) wrote:
> According to "Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O" specification,
> DRHD stands for "DMA Remapping Hardware Unit Definition" , not "DMA Engine
> Reporting Structure".

These lines are too long. Please try to limit the line-length in patches
to 60 characters for iommu patches.

Thanks,

        Joerg