On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 02:01:55PM +0100, Michael Wang wrote:
> Yeah.. it's a little complicated since we have our own kernel tree and this
> won't be a problem for us, but we really prefer to help fix it in mainline
> too, as long as this is really a defect, so others could save time on research
> in future.

Well, to keep it realistic and if it were me, I wouldn't even take such
a fix as it is apparently kmemleak's problem.

So you could fix your testing instead to ignore that error message now
that you know it is a false-positive. That should be easiest.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.