Hi, as per VFIO documentation i see that we need to see "/sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:06:0d.0/iommu_group" in order to find group in which PCI bus is attached. But as per drivers/pci/pci-sysfs.c in static struct attribute *pci_dev_attrs[], i don't see any such attribute. I tried enabling SMMUv2 driver and SMMU for PCIe node on our SOC, but this file doesn't show up and also in /sys/kernel/iommu_group i do not see "/sys/kernel/iommu_groups/17/devices/0000:00:1f.00" file, i see only PCIe root port device tree node in that group and not individual buses. So on ARM64 for showing these paths i.e show specific to each bus, does SMMU need any particular confguration (we have SMMUv2) ?
Do we need any specific kernel configuration ?

Regards,
Valmiki

---