Hi Scott,

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 03:28:53AM -0600, Scott Wood wrote:
> The amd_iommu_rlookup_table[] check is not needed because
> irq_lookup_table[devid] should never be non-NULL if
> amd_iommu_rlookup_table[devid] is NULL.

Your reasoning is correct, but I'd like the patch make the code more
robust when accessing the irq_lookup_table directly.

Can you change rename get_irq_table() into something like
alloc_irq_table() and build a new get_irq_table() around the
irq_lookup_table access that throws a WARN_ON when the pointer is NULL?

        Joerg