Hi Suravee,

thanks for working on this.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 12:01:14AM -0500, Suravee Suthikulpanit wrote:
> +static void amd_iommu_iotlb_range_add(struct iommu_domain *domain,
> +                                   unsigned long iova, size_t size)
> +{
> +     struct amd_iommu_flush_entries *entry, *p;
> +     unsigned long flags;
> +     bool found = false;
> +
> +     spin_lock_irqsave(&amd_iommu_flush_list_lock, flags);

I am not happy with introducing or using global locks when they are not
necessary. Can this be a per-domain lock?

Besides, did you check it makes sense to actually keep track of the
ranges here? My approach would be to just make iotlb_range_add() an noop
and do a full domain flush in iotlb_sync(). But maybe you did
measurements you can share here to show there is a benefit.

        Joerg