On 2018-03-06 05:46, Jean-Philippe Brucker wrote:
On 05/03/18 21:53, Sinan Kaya wrote:
On 2/12/2018 1:33 PM, Jean-Philippe Brucker wrote:
+static struct workqueue_struct *iommu_fault_queue;

Is there anyway we can make this fault queue per struct device?
Since this is common code, I think it needs some care.

I don't think it's better, the workqueue struct seems large. Maybe having
one wq per IOMMU is a good compromise?

Yes, one per iommu sounds reasonable.

As said in my other reply for this
patch, doing so isn't completely straightforward. I'll consider adding an
iommu pointer to the iommu_param struct attached to each device.

Thanks,
Jean