Hi all,

According to the routine of iommu_dma_alloc(), it allocates an iova
then does iommu_map() to map the iova to a physical address of new
allocated pages. However, in remoteproc_core.c, I see its code try
to iommu_map() without having an alloc_iova() or alloc_iova_fast().

Is it safe to do so? If an iova range is not allocated but mapped,
would a later iommu_dma_alloc() happen to hit this iova range when
doing its alloc_iova() and then fail to map?

And I am not very familiar with remoteproc code, so if I am missing
something, please kindly educate me.

Thanks
Nicolin