On 19/08/2019 16:56, Will Deacon wrote:
On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 07:37:20PM +0100, Robin Murphy wrote:
v1 for context: https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11087347/

Here's a quick v2 attempting to address all the minor comments; I've
tweaked a whole bunch of names, added some verbosity in macros and
comments for clarity, and rejigged arm_smmu_impl_init() for a bit more
structure. The (new) patches #1 and #2 are up front as conceptual fixes,
although they're not actually critical - it turns out to be more of an
embarrassment than a real problem in practice.

Thanks, I'll pick this up and send to Joerg later this week.

Oops, I've just noticed that the io-64-nonatomic-hi-lo.h include also needs to move to arm-smmu.h in #14 to avoid breaking 32-bit builds. I've pushed out an updated branch (along with the static fixes for good measure) - let me know if you'd like a resend of the patches.

Cheers,
Robin.