On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 02:38:55PM +0200, Joerg Roedel wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 04:07:19PM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> > Maxime Ripard (5):
> >   dt-bindings: iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU bindings
> >   dt-bindings: display: sun8i-mixer: Allow for an iommu property
> >   iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver
> >   arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add IOMMU
> >   drm/sun4i: mixer: Call of_dma_configure if there's an IOMMU
>
> Applied all to the IOMMU tree, thanks. The code lives in the
> arm/allwinner branch.

Did you also merge the DTS and DRM patches?

Ideally, they should be merged through other trees to avoid the conflicts as
much as possible (arm-soc and drm-misc respectively).

If it's an option, could you drop all of them but "dt-bindings: iommu: Add
Allwinner H6 IOMMU bindings" and "iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver"?

> Please use 'iommu/sun50i: <Capital Letter>...' as the pattern for your future
> subject lines when changing the driver.

I'll try to remember that, thanks! :)

> I also have two fixes on-top which I will send out shortly and add to
> that branch.

Ugh. I'm not sure how the first one slipped through.. Sorry for that, I'm fine
with both.

Thanks!
Maxime