Hi Baolu and all,

This a series to address some of the issues we found in vSVA support.
Most of the patches deal with exception handling, we also removed some bits
that are not currently supported.

Many thanks to Kevin Tian's review.

Jacob & Yi

Jacob Pan (4):
  iommu/vt-d: Remove global page support in devTLB flush
  iommu/vt-d: Fix PASID devTLB invalidation
  iommu/vt-d: Warn on out-of-range invalidation address
  iommu/vt-d: Disable multiple GPASID-dev bind

Liu Yi L (3):
  iommu/vt-d: Enforce PASID devTLB field mask
  iommu/vt-d: Handle non-page aligned address
  iommu/vt-d: Fix devTLB flush for vSVA

 drivers/iommu/intel/dmar.c  | 23 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/iommu/intel/iommu.c | 34 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/iommu/intel/pasid.c | 11 ++++++++++-
 drivers/iommu/intel/svm.c   | 22 +++++++++-------------
 include/linux/intel-iommu.h |  5 ++---

2.7.4