Hi,

I have merged this to a 5.8 tree along with "dma-pool: Only allocate from CMA when in the same memory zone" and tested it in various ACPI/DT combinations, particularly on the RPI4. It seems to be working fine.

So thanks for your time and effort clearing this up!

Tested-by: Jeremy Linton <jeremy.lin...@arm.com>