On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 07:40:37AM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> The DMA offset notifier can only be used if PHYS_OFFSET is at least
> KEYSTONE_HIGH_PHYS_START, which can't be represented by a 32-bit
> phys_addr_t.  Currently the code compiles fine despite that, a pending
> change to the DMA offset handling would create a compiler warning for
> this case.  Add an ifdef to not compile the code except for LPAE
> configs.

However, to have use of the high physical offset, LPAE needs to be
enabled, which ensures that phys_addr_t is 64-bit.

I believe that DMA is non-coherent on this platform unless the high
physical address is used. Or something like that.

FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!