Hi Alex,

On 3/17/21 11:18 PM, Alex Williamson wrote:
          {MAP,   0x0, 0xc0000000}, --------------------------------- (b)
                  use GDB to pause at here, and then DMA read IOVA=0,
IOVA 0 seems to be a special one. Have you verified with other addresses
than IOVA 0?
It is???  That would be a problem.

No problem from hardware point of view as far as I can see. Just
thought about software might handle it specially.

Best regards,
baolu
  • A problem of I... Longpeng (Mike, Cloud Infrastructure Service Product Dept.)
    • Re: A pro... Lu Baolu
      • RE: A... Longpeng (Mike, Cloud Infrastructure Service Product Dept.)
      • Re: A... Alex Williamson
        • R... Lu Baolu
          • ... Longpeng (Mike, Cloud Infrastructure Service Product Dept.)
            • ... Nadav Amit
    • Re: A pro... Nadav Amit
      • RE: A... Longpeng (Mike, Cloud Infrastructure Service Product Dept.)
        • R... Nadav Amit
          • ... Lu Baolu
          • ... Longpeng (Mike, Cloud Infrastructure Service Product Dept.)
            • ... Tian, Kevin