On 21/07/2021 02:40, Ming Lei wrote:
I think that you should see a significant performance boost.
There is build issue, please check your tree:

   MODPOST vmlinux.symvers
   MODINFO modules.builtin.modinfo
   GEN     modules.builtin
   LD      .tmp_vmlinux.btf
ld: Unexpected GOT/PLT entries detected!
ld: Unexpected run-time procedure linkages detected!
ld: drivers/iommu/arm/arm-smmu-v3/arm-smmu-v3.o: in function `smmu_test_store':
/root/git/linux/drivers/iommu/arm/arm-smmu-v3/arm-smmu-v3.c:3892: undefined
reference to `smmu_test_core'
   BTF     .btf.vmlinux.bin.o
pahole: .tmp_vmlinux.btf: No such file or directory
   LD      .tmp_vmlinux.kallsyms1
.btf.vmlinux.bin.o: file not recognized: file format not recognized
make: *** [Makefile:1177: vmlinux] Error 1

Ah, sorry. I had some test code which was not properly guarded with necessary build switches.

I have now removed that from the tree, so please re-pull.

Thanks,
John