As others pointed out, DMA_ATTR_NO_KERNEL_MAPPING just means the
caller can't rely on a kernel mapping.  So the "fix" here is
wrong.  That being said for cases where we can easily remove a page
from the kernel mapping it would be nice to do to:

 a) improve security
 b) as a debug check to see that no one actually tries to access it

> +             /* remove kernel mapping for pages */
> +             set_memory_valid((unsigned long)phys_to_virt(dma_to_phys(dev,
> *dma_handle)),

Please avoid overly long lines.  Also this function only exists for arm64
also and others pointed out won't work for all cases.