On Wed, May 04, 2022 at 10:42:07AM +0200, Joerg Roedel wrote:
> On Mon, May 02, 2022 at 12:12:04PM -0400, Qian Cai wrote:
> > Reverting this series fixed an user-after-free while doing SR-IOV.
> >
> >  BUG: KASAN: use-after-free in __lock_acquire
>
> Hrm, okay. I am going exclude this series from my next branch for now
> until this has been sorted out.

This is going to blow up everything going on in vfio right now, let's
not do something so drastic please.

There is already a patch to fix it, lets wait for it to get sorted
out.

Nicolin and Eric have been testing with this series on ARM for a long
time now, it is not like it is completely broken.

Thanks,
Jason