On 2022/6/1 02:51, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
Oh, I've spent the last couple of weeks hacking up horrible things
manipulating entries in init_mm, and never realised that that was actually
the special case. Oh well, live and learn.
The init_mm is sort of different, it doesn't have zap in quite the
same way, for example. I was talking about the typical process mm.

Anyhow, the right solution is to use RCU as I described before, Baolu
do you want to try?

Yes, of course.

Your discussion with Robin gave me a lot of inspiration. Very
appreciated! I want to use a separate patch to solve this debugfs
problem, because it has exceeded the original intention of this series.

Best regards,
baolu