Hi Joerg,

On 2022/6/24 13:45, Joerg Roedel wrote:
Hi Baolu,

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 09:40:26AM +0800, Baolu Lu wrote:
How do you like it? If you agree, I can queue it in my next pull request
for fixes.

Would it help to tie DMAR and IOMMU components together, so that
selecting DMAR for IRQ remapping also selects IOMMU? The IOMMU can be in
PT mode and I think it would simplify a lot of things.

It makes sense as far as I am aware. By putting IOMMUs in pass-through
mode, there will be no run-time costs and things could be simplified a
lot.

Besides the refactoring efforts, we still need this quick fix so that
the fix could be propagated to various stable and vendors' downstream trees.

Best regards,
baolu