I run latest ion3 from debian sid version 3ds-20050406. 

After a few hours searching the docs and experimentation I found that to
turn off the tabbar I have to run:

WFrame.set_tabbar(_, 'unset')

(no, I didn't find in the docs that I have to use _ as the first
argument, I just saw it in another command, and guessed it might work
here too. Maybe my mistake was that I didn't read the docs from
beginning to the end, just tried to find something, not read the whole
of it). 

OK, now how can I make it the default setting for all new windows, to
put somewhere in /etc/X11/ion3/ ?


Second question how can I get rid of the 3-pixel wide black area on all
sides of the screen, which wastes 3 pixels of valuable screen space, so
I get only a 59x132 terminal with a 6x10 pixel font on my 800x600
screen, while I get 60x133 when I run jfbterm on the console?

800/6 = 133
600//10 = 60

I just want to run an xterm to the widest possible area. 

-- 
Miernik             _________________________  xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
___________________/_______________________/      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Why software shouldn't be covered by patents
http://bladeenc.mp3.no/articles/software_patents.html

Reply via email to