On 2009-04-06, Oskar Nordquist <oskar.nordqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering how hard it would be to implement support for having clients
> visible in more than one workspace, e.g it could work like the tagging feature
> for moving windows, only clients could be attached to several frames and/or
> workspaces.

A basic version shouldn't be too difficult. Just a script that attaches
to one of the hooks that signal workspace change, and then moves the
window around.

What's more work is remembering where exactly the window was on each
workspace... for that, there's the placeholder mechanism, but it
isn't exported to the Lua side ATM.

--
"[Fashion] is usually a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have
 to alter it every six months." -- Oscar Wilde