Hi,

I'm using ion3 nearly a year by now and I can't imagine ever going
back to a "normal" wimdow manager. Currently I'm playing around
with statusd monitors, and I have some questions that probably
some of you can answer:

Does anybody know of a monitor for the sensors program on linux?
Currently I use the statusd_exec script and a combination of grep
and awk to monitor temperatures and fan, but I would rather use a
lua solution. If not, that's probably a good start to get some lua
experience.

Does anybody use  statusd_df or statusd_sysmon? I only get '?' as
value for the meter. Since both scripts use templates, I'm doing
probably something wrong here, but I handled them the same way as
other monitors.
Example: statusd_df.lua has the line

statusd.inform("df", df_str)

so I put %df as meter in my template in cfg_statusbar.lua and

mod_statusbar.launch_statusd{
  df={
     -- some options
  },
}

Again the result is '?'. Probably the script is broken, but I
don't know enough lua to tell, therefore it would be interesting
to know if somebody uses statusd_df or statusd_sysmon.

I'm using ion-3-20090110 on slackware-current.

TIA
Joerg