Tuomo,
Any chance you'd be willing to host this RPM .spec file anywhere in your
darcs repo? It'd be very helpful to users who have an rpm based system.

I'd also love to contribute prebuilt i386, x86_64, and ppc RPM files for
ion 3 for Fedora 7,8,9,10. I've not done so only due to concerns about
your licensing model. So let me know if you feel it's okay for me to
either submit rpm files that you can host, or if you think I should host
them myself (or not).

Thanks!