Hi Tuomo,

Man, I'm happy if you are happy.  I just spent about 5 minutes to
read your message and I didn't find any kind of information in it.  Do
you understand that you had stolen these 5 minutes?  I could... I don't
know... write a poem till that time or create a physical theory but it
has gone forever!

Man, just do it.  Just make Ion4.

Well, I propose you to write Ion4 under ChromiumOS (because once
Google will buy MS, then Apple, or it will just choke it, so Google
will be everywhere).  Call it ChromIon!

Best witches,
Evgeny