Hi,
Excerpts from Arnout Engelen's message of Sat Nov 13 11:44:11 +0100 2010:
> > Looking at notion's repo, it has exactly one commit, the initial checkin, so
> > it's just a copy of ion (without the history).
>
> Uh, what repository are you looking at?
>
> The notion repo is can be found at sourceforge git,
> http://notion.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=notion/notion;a=summary
>
> It has the full ion history, some patches, and I actually checked in a bugfix
> just 2 days ago.

Erm, sorry for badmouthing the project then - I based my comments on

http://code.google.com/p/notion/

which is quite dead, I had no idea there's a fairly active SourceForge project
of the same name.

ciao,
--
[*Thomas  Themel*] Marco Budde <bu...@tu-harburg.de> wrote:
[extended contact] > Wieso ist C++ nicht C++?
[info provided in] C++ != C++ duerfte zumindest undefiniert sein...
[*message header*]  - André Pönitz zeigt uns Schwachstellen in ISO-C++