Thank you too,
I tried to post it myself, but as it seems I forgot to attach .
Still, here's my version.

Johan

PS: it is a great wm, thanks

Arne Rusek wrote:
Hi!

I used the 'small theme' posted by Johan Hidding to this list and liked
it very much. After upgrade to ion-devel-20030814 I've found that theme
file has changed syntax so I have created a theme file that mimics
Johan's as closely as I have been able to manage.

It's attached.

Take care,

PS: thanks to Tuomo & all the developers around Ion
PS2: thanks to Johan Hidding for the sweetest sweetest eyecandy :)

--
-- basilicum 2 (the number two was forcefully laid upon us by the new drawing engine. 
-- Though version 1 had no name, this one is called Basilicum in honour of the tasty 
-- little basilicum plant beside my computer)
-- It's not yet perfect, but I can't get the DE fully under control. sorry.
--

-- see if de exist...
if not gr_select_engine("de") then
    return
end

-- define some nice colours and styles...
orange = "#DDAA00"
oranger = "#FFCC88"
green = "#888800"
greener = "#AAAA66"
dark = "#333333"
darker = "#000000"
grey = "#777777"
greyier = "#999999"
red = "#FF6666"

st_green = {
    highlight_colour = green,
    shadow_colour = green,
    padding_colour = black,
    background_colour = darker,
    foreground_colour = greener,
}

st_orange = {
    highlight_colour = orange,
    shadow_colour = orange,
    background_colour = dark,
    foreground_colour = oranger,
    padding_colour = dark,
}

st_dark = {
    padding_colour = black,
    highlight_colour = greyier,
    shadow_colour = greyier,
    background_colour = darker,
    foreground_colour = grey,
}

-- do further styling...
de_reset()

de_define_style("*", {
    shadow_pixels = 1,
    highlight_pixels = 1,
    padding_pixels = 2,
    spacing = 2,
    border_style = "inlaid",
    font = "-*-helvetica-medium-r-*-*-*-100-75-75-*-*-iso8859-1",
    text_align = "center",
})


de_define_style("frame", {
    based_on = "*",
    transparent_background = true,
    padding_pixels = 2,
    de_substyle( "*", st_green ),
    de_substyle( "active", st_orange ),
})


de_define_style("frame-ionframe", {
    based_on = "frame",
    ionframe_bar_inside_border = false,
})


de_define_style("frame-tab", {
    based_on = "*",
    padding_pixels = 0,
    padding_colour = black,
    highlight_colour = greyier,
    shadow_colour = greyier,
    background_colour = darker,
    foreground_colour = grey,
    de_substyle("active-selected", st_orange ),
    de_substyle("active-unselected", st_dark ), --this rule does nothing, which seems 
to be a bug in ion.
    de_substyle("inactive-selected", st_green ),
    de_substyle("inactive-unselected", st_dark ),
    de_substyle("*-*-*-*-activity", {
       foreground_colour = red,
    }),
})


de_define_style("frame-tab-ionframe", {
    based_on = "frame-tab",
    border_style = "elevated",
})


de_define_style("input", {
    based_on = "*",
    background_colour = dark,
    de_substyle( "*", st_orange ),
    de_substyle( "selected", {
        background_colour = greyier,
        foreground_colour = darker,
    }),
})

-- Refresh objects' brushes
gr_refresh()

Reply via email to