From: Thiago Macieira [mailto:thiago.macie...@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 1:39 AM
To: iotivity-dev at lists.iotivity.org
Cc: Sen Senthuran <ssenthuran at extremenetworks.com>
Subject: Re: [dev] Question BLE server

On quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2016 03:01:45 CST Sen Senthuran wrote:
> I have a BLE sensor, does not run IoTivity. Is it possible to register
> that resource (BLE sensor) with a Ubuntu PC that is running ?simpleserver?
> example through BLE connectivity adaptor?

If the sensor is not using IoTivity or the OCF protocol, then talking to that
sensor is out-of-scope for OCF. IoTivity has plugins to talk to other devices.

If your sensor uses a protocol that is not one of those for which IoTivity has
a plugin, you'll need to write it yourself. IoTivity's CA adaptor for BLE is
not to be used, you should write your own BLE code.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary
material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by
or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal
in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments
and all copies, whether electronic or printed.